Our resolute and long-standing principles, personable service and attention to detailhave led to our success and will continue to do so for years to come.
JA&M has grown into a sound and dependable company through our impressive reputation and professional stability. As a family-owned company, our clients trust and enjoy the personal and direct contact they can count on at JA&M. That standard of personal attention is what we stand for, and the reason our clients depend on us.
JA&M is a subcontractor in the areas of concrete, masonry, structural steel, rough carpentry, stucco, etc. We also handle General Contracting work in the private and public sectors. Typically, the shell portion of a construction project determines and governs the overall project schedule. Our clients rest assured knowing that JA&M will complete their project on time and will be at their disposal as needed, in order to ensure their project is completed as efficiently and seamlessly as possible.
- Holds DBE certifications, locally and statewide
- LEED certified
- Fully insured and bonded
- Controls various in-house divisions, which translates into cost and time efficiencies
- Extensive experience in the public and private commercial sectors, including low-income housing, FDOT, various municipalities, and more.
JA&M has worked with several municipalities and FDOT funded projects, some of which include:
- Broward County Aviation Department
- The City of Plantation
- The Town of Cutler Bay
- The City of Miami Beach
- The City of Aventura
- Miami Dade County
- The Florida Division of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles